Whole-brain medical marketing with a growth guarantee. Measurably different.
Want more patients? Grow your practice 15% to 30% in year one
MedMarketLink is the carefully formulated healthcare marketing program developed by Vanguard Communications for specialty medical practices and hospitals, proven to attract and retain new patients.
Since 1994, Vanguard has delivered the force of whole-brain marketing to the field of healthcare, growing practices and hospitals via a sophisticated array of integrated online technology and marketing creativity.
The specialized MedMarketLink program is a time-tested healthcare marketing solution, proven to boost practice revenues by 15 to 30 percent (or more) in year one, depending on practice location, specialty and market.
Content marketing, not advertising
With a unique content marketing strategy that aims to tell (not sell), the MedMarketLink program focuses on providing patient education through multiple channels to position the practice as an expert resource.
This includes adding our trademarked iCare Health Library, a collection of WebMD-style healthcare articles that cover specialty topics written by Vanguard’s medical writers to your practice’s website.
This information-centric approach develops patient trust and builds your practice – guaranteed.
About the MedMarketLink program
MedMarketLink integrates multiple components to create comprehensive websites based on online healthcare resources, services and patient conveniences. Our unique Internet system harnesses the power of education and interactivity and includes all the marketing components needed to increase a medical practice’s business, including:
Website Design, Management & Full Technical Support
- Custom website design, including custom color palette
- State-of-the-art website technology that is compatible with emerging mobile devices and demands
- Ongoing security and technology updates, including our PHI Security Suite (offering the highest meaningful level of Internet security, satisfying and surpassing HIPAA standards)
- Essential practice information – including location, services and other key information – written or edited by Vanguard’s team of communication experts
- Monthly content management
- ePhoneLink website-caller tracking number
- Monthly analytics and marketing reports
- Practice email accounts with your website’s domain name
Search-Engine Optimization (SEO) & Marketing
- Website optimization for page one ranking on Google for key search terms
- Ongoing SEO monitoring and adjustments
- Annual audit
- Google pay-per-click advertisement management
iCare Patient Center
An interactive suite of patient-focused products featured on the practice website, including:
The premium iCare Health Library, a collection of WebMD-style articles that cover specialty topics written by Vanguard’s medical writers and SEO specialists, making each practice’s website a comprehensive patient resource
Encrypted iCare Contact, online forms that allow patients to submit questions, request appointments and more through the practice website with the added benefit of encrypted transmission and storage, meaning the practice can collect private information safely and securely
iCare Doctor’s Corner, which gives each physician his or her own corner of the practice website that is interactive and customizable
iCare Photo Album, which allows patients to submit their photos and tell their stories
Full Public Relations Program
- Full print, broadcast Internet media list customized for the practice, to include minimum of 250 local, regional & national media & journalist targets
- National PR campaigns aimed at health care consumers, with each press release featuring patient profiles and physicians and distributed through a customized media list and also wire service
- Business press releases distributed to customized media list and content optimized for search engines
- Patient profiles that tell the stories of successful outcomes in a journalistic style, for use on the website and in PR campaigns
- Physician blogging, with blog posts edited or ghostwritten by Vanguard
- Online newsroom on practice’s website to include the posting of:
- All press releases
- Excerpts of resulting TV, radio & print coverage
- Press backgrounder
- Events and other business announcements
- In-person media training & rehearsal for physicians/providers
- Monthly eNewsletter sent to opt-in subscribers
- Marketing to referral physicians through an e-newsletter or direct mail (postcards)
Social media marketing program
- Initial set-up (or upgrade) of a practice Facebook page and Twitter account, the two most effective tools for patient engagement in social media
- Weekly Facebook and Twitter posts
- Follower building
- Ongoing social media monitoring
Online reputation management & monitoring
- Management and online PR for multiple rate-your-doctor websites (such as Yelp, Google+ and Vitals)
- Integration of Patient Satisfaction Snapshot to increase positive reviews
Additional a la carte marketing features can be added on to the MedMarketLink package if desired, including:
- Referral Marketing program
- Cultivate new connections and strengthen existing ones with your own Vanguard Practice Liaison. Learn more
- Branding package
- Establish your practice’s professional logo and graphic standards, from signature colors and logo design to typography and graphic design
- Collateral package
- Apply your website’s branding to print products, including business cards, letterhead, envelopes and a custom brochure
Find the program that’s right for you
With more than 20 years in healthcare marketing, Vanguard Communications has developed two distinct programs – MedMarketLink and MedSocialLink – which have been carefully formulated to meet the needs of medical practices by incorporating key components of Internet marketing and patient communication.