MedMarketLink is the carefully formulated health care marketing program developed by Vanguard Communications for specialty medical practices and hospitals.
Since 1999, MedMarketLink has delivered the force of whole-brain marketing to the field of health care, growing practices and hospitals via a sophisticated array of integrated online technology and marketing creativity.
This specialized program is a time-tested health care marketing solution, proven to boost practice revenues by 10-30 percent in year one (and even more) per physician per year, depending on practice location, specialty and market.
A multi-disciplinary marketing platform
MedMarketLink integrates multiple components to create comprehensive websites based on online health care resources, services and patient conveniences. Our unique Internet system harnesses the power of education and interactivity to attract and retain new patients.
The MedMarketLink program includes the iCare Patient Center, an interactive suite of patient-focused products featured on the practice website.
iCare Patient Center features include:
- iCare Health Library, a collection of WebMD-style articles that cover specialty topics, making each practice’s website a comprehensive patient resource.
- iCare Doctor’s Corner, which gives each physician his or her own corner of the practice website that is interactive and customizable.
- iCare Photo Album, which allows patients to submit their photos and tell their stories.
- iCare Contact, online forms that allow patients to submit questions, request appointments and more through the practice website.
Other MedMarketLink program services include:
- Search-engine optimization & marketing
- Online & offline public relations
- Online reputation management
- Social media marketing
- Outreach to referring physicians
- Online patient profiles