A newsletter for growing strong medical practices in the digital age
Work smarter, not harder. Get the latest on how to grow medical practices. FREE.
Fill out my online form.
- December: Boost your bedside manner, benefit your bottom line
- November: Pain in your practice? We’ve got just the thing.
- October: The doctor who cried on social media
- September: Feeling burned out? Stop spinning your wheels
- August: The secret’s out – we know what patients really want
- July: Communication meltdowns mean online complaints
- June: Put your back into that Google ranking
- May: New to Google advertising? Here’s what you need to know
- April: Blog your way to a stronger practice
- March: White paper: Digital trends dominating healthcare communications
- February: Responding to online reviews? Look before you leap
- January: This year, resolve to take control of your online reputation
- November: Attracting new patients with your website
- October: 5 tips for building your medical website
- September: Your medical billing process could be harming your reputation
- August: When your doctor’s bedside manner is vital
- July: Converting E-powered patients to your patients
- June: How much is a doctor’s website worth?
- May: Customer service could be to blame for bad reviews
- April: Seven steps to better online reviews
- February: Making your practice less hackable
- January: Answering tough patient questions about surgery