An email newsletter for growing strong medical practices in the digital age
Work smarter, not harder. Get the latest on how to grow medical practices. FREE.
- August: Use a PICK chart for quick problem solving
- July: When should doctors pay to advertise? Never (well, almost).
- June: Patients choose doctors. Your brand affects that choice.
- May: New E-book! Get physician partner buy-in to bring in new patients.
- April: Got something to say? Give patients something to see instead.
- March: If time is money, then your website could be wasting both
- February: Reach out (virtually) to touch someone
- January: The #1 way patients find doctors
- December: Believe it: Email builds trust with new & future patients
- November: Our research finds link between COVID-19 deaths and online reviews of doctors
- October: Our latest report: Data shows how negative reviews deter patients
- September: Doctors get more negative online reviews than lawyers
- August: How “Dr. Google” rewards doctors for content marketing
- July: Here’s one proven way to grow bigger
- June: Are doctors using proper telehealth etiquette?
- December: How to hold your audience’s attention when giving a speech
- November: Why doctors should blog on medical topics
- October: Improve your practice’s reviews
- September: Protect your practice from financial pitfalls
- August: The FaceApp digital identity scare
- July: Social media’s role in a medical practice
- June: Can new patients find your website?
- May: Get media attention for your medical practice
- April: The doctor’s guide to blogging
- March: How to find the root cause of a problem
- February: How to build patients’ trust
- January: Celebrate with Us
- December: Are Facebook ads putting your patients at risk?
- November: Think bigger, grow bigger with Vanguard
- October: Is Trump right about Google’s bias?
- August: What would Disney do for your practice?
- July: Office phone problems make patients sick
- June: It’s not a sin to think of your patients as customers
- March: Top hospitals get a thumbs down for patient experience
- Special Edition: Dr. Neil Baum is coming to Denver!
- February: Improve your online reviews ethically
- January: How one practice tamed their telephone troubles
- December: Boost your bedside manner, benefit your bottom line
- November: Pain in your practice? We’ve got just the thing.
- October: The doctor who cried on social media
- September: Feeling burned out? Stop spinning your wheels
- August: The secret’s out – we know what patients really want
- July: Communication meltdowns mean online complaints
- June: Put your back into that Google ranking
- May: New to Google advertising? Here’s what you need to know
- April: Blog your way to a stronger practice
- March: White paper: Digital trends dominating healthcare communications
- February: Responding to online reviews? Look before you leap
- January: This year, resolve to take control of your online reputation
- November: Attracting new patients with your website
- October: 5 tips for building your medical website
- September: Your medical billing process could be harming your reputation
- August: When your doctor’s bedside manner is vital
- July: Converting E-powered patients to your patients
- June: How much is a doctor’s website worth?
- May: Customer service could be to blame for bad reviews
- April: Seven steps to better online reviews
- February: Making your practice less hackable
- January: Answering tough patient questions about surgery