The Power of Online Healthcare Information
Experts in enhancing the online patient experience
Fact: For our client practices, more people visit their websites than visit the clinic locations each month by a factor of five to ten.
These days, a medical practice’s website is not just the first impression on new patients – it’s also the lasting impression on all patients. This is especially true for robustly informative websites that patients come to trust as health information and communications resources available to them 24/7.
In this vein, Vanguard Communications has developed an interactive suite of patient-focused products for clients’ websites, including:
- The iCare Health Library, a collection of WebMD-style articles that cover specialty topics written by Vanguard’s team of medical writers and SEO specialists. Providing expertly written and unique content ensures each website is a comprehensive, reliable patient resource.
- Encrypted iCare Contact, online forms that allow patients to submit questions, request appointments and connect directly with healthcare providers through the practice website with the added security of encrypted transmission and storage. This means the practice can collect private information safely and securely with the most advanced technology available.
- iCare Doctor’s Corner gives each physician his or her own virtual “corner” of the practice website that is both interactive and customizable – a reputation builder that promotes multiple ways for a patient to get to know his or her doctor and keep in direct contact.
- The iCare Photo Album allows patients to submit personal photos and tell their stories of recovery directly on the practice website, building trust with prospective patients and a sense of community with existing patients.
- The iCare Bulletin Board, available to MedSocialLink clients, allows the practice to post the latest news and events on their website to keep existing patients informed and attract new patients
Want to know more?
Call and ask to speak to a Vanguard patient experience specialist at 303-382-2999.