The Business of Medicine: Beating the Meeting Defeaters
Practice Pain Relievers: Practice Management De-Rusting
More recent videos
- With growing consumerism in the healthcare industry, process improvement is imperative to ensure patient satisfaction in a medical practice.
- Vanguard Communications' recent research correlates COVID-19 mortality and online reviews of doctors, giving reason to accept patients' online reviews of doctors as legitimate.
- Patient demand is booming for doctor videos. As natural explainers, doctors should embrace video marketing on their practice websites and social media channels to attract new patients and educate existing ones.
- In this MedPage Today video, CEO Ron King illustrates how smartphones help physicians retain patients with video, social media, even phone calls.
- VP Stephanie Wilson explains how a practice should use medical SEO, quality health information and patient-centric messaging on your website to attract new patients who are already online searching your specialty.
- In this video, Dr. Neil Baum discusses the nonmonetary methods of employee motivation. Staff members who are often encouraged will make extra efforts for the patients and the practice.