The Business of Medicine: Beating the Meeting Defeaters
Practice Pain Relievers: Practice Management De-Rusting
More recent videos
- In this edition of The Wired Practice on MedPageToday.com, Vanguard's CEO shares three ways healthcare professionals can fight patient illiteracy.
- In this next installment of the Practice Pain Relievers video series, Dr. Neil Baum shares lessons he learned throughout his 40 year career about the patient experience. Learn from an experienced doctor, speaker and author about how to have happier patients.
- Ron Harman King discusses how doctors can increase patient satisfaction in a few easy steps, focusing on their eyes and, yes, butts. Watch the video.
- Ron Harman King of Vanguard discusses the truth behind Donald Trump's tweet about Google's bias with MedPageToday.com. Watch the video here.
- Dr. Neil Baum, aka Dr. Whiz, is a successful urologist from New Orleans, LA. In this video, Dr. Baum discusses how to create and maintain relationships with local media and in turn, get placements that will increase the number of new patients at a medical practice.
- Dr. Neil Baum, aka Dr. Whiz, is a New Orleans urologist with a love for magic. In 2018 he joined the Vanguard Communications team in the role of Medical Advisor. In this video he shares how magic and medicine go hand in hand and how seemingly small things can work together to add up to happy patients.