The Business of Medicine: Beating the Meeting Defeaters
Practice Pain Relievers: Practice Management De-Rusting
More recent videos
- In this video, Dr. Neil Baum discusses the nonmonetary methods of employee motivation. Staff members who are often encouraged will make extra efforts for the patients and the practice.
- One of the most difficult situations that physicians face in medicine is dealing with an emotionally charged or difficult patient. In this video, oncologist Dr. Saketh Guntupalli discusses the effective way to address the concerns of emotionally distressed patients.
- Maintaining boundaries in medicine is an important topic. Dr. Saketh Guntupalli, a gynecologic oncologist and author, adds another perspective to patient-physician boundaries matter by discussing it in the social media context. Keeping professional and personal self separated on social media and phone is a must in medicine.
- In this edition, Gynecologic Oncologist Dr. Saketh Guntupalli discusses four communications approaches that doctors should follow to improve their relationship with the patients and their family.
- In this video published by MedPage Today, Ron King discusses 7 do's and don'ts that every physician's website should follow.
- Our reasoned response to doctors expressing outrage at our suggestion in a MedPage Today video that they drop the Dr. title to improve patient relations.