The Business of Medicine: Beating the Meeting Defeaters
Practice Pain Relievers: Practice Management De-Rusting
More recent videos
- What sets apart your postcard above all the dry cleaners and Bed Bath & Beyond coupons. Ron Harman King of Vanguard Communications discusses the do's and don'ts of direct mail marketing campaigns for healthcare. Pro tip: Don't hint that small scratch can lead to an amputation on a small postcard.
- It sounds so easy to say that healthcare professionals need to be willing to apologize to their patients. But it's not that simple. As Ron Harman King of Vanguard Communications discusses in this edition of the Wired Practice, there are legal considerations.
- In this edition of "The Wired Practice," Vanguard CEO, Ron Harman King, shares how to show on page 1 of Google without paying. Watch the full video.
- In this edition of "The Wired Practice," Ron Harman King of Vanguard Communications looks at the legally sticky issue of patients recording their conversations with their doctors. Legalities aside though, King says physicians have a lot to gain by allowing recordings.
- In this edition of "The Wired Practice," Ron Harman King of Vanguard Communications says that although gene therapy, stem cell research, and pharmacogenomics are leading the way into the future of medicine, society continues to exhibit "Frankenstein phobias." Doctors can ease those fears by joining conversations about science and risk.
- In this installment of the "Practice Pain Relievers" series, Dr. Neil Baum discusses the importance of "unplugging" from the internet, and how doing so just one day a week can make doctors feel like they have more time.