The Business of Medicine: Beating the Meeting Defeaters
Practice Pain Relievers: Practice Management De-Rusting
More recent videos
- Dr. Saketh Guntupalli discusses four ways to maximize the doctor-patient relationship using better bedside manner. Make small changes to your routine for happier patients and a happier practice.
- Ron King discusses the impact of the internet on healthcare decisions and how providers should consider new ways to deliver not just quality of care but quality of service.
- Healthcare Process Improvement Leader Amy Lueb discusses how data analysis at a practice cut phone calls in half and grew the clinic's capacity.
- Healthcare Process Improvement Leader, Amy Lueb, describes how to create a PICK chart to organize and prioritize a list of issues or tasks.
- Medical practice process improvement leader Dave Spiciarich describes how meeting facilitators can manage two common, but challenging, personality types: disrupters and non-participators.
- In this edition of "The Wired Practice - Practice Pain Relievers," Dr. Neil Baum discusses how doctors can re-engineer their practice to be more efficient and have a positive effect on finances, patient care and possibly even on patient outcomes.