The Business of Medicine: Beating the Meeting Defeaters
Practice Pain Relievers: Practice Management De-Rusting
More recent videos
- In this video published by MedPage Today, Ron King discusses 7 do's and don'ts that every physician's website should follow.
- Our reasoned response to doctors expressing outrage at our suggestion in a MedPage Today video that they drop the Dr. title to improve patient relations.
- In this edition of "The Wired Practice," Ron Harman King suggests that habitual use of the formal title "Dr.," either consciously or subconsciously, makes patients less likely to engage in more productive dialogue.
- In this edition of The Wired Practice, Ron Harman King offers guidelines on safe use of social media for patient education and recruitment.
- In this video, Ron Harman King CEO of Vanguard Communications, describes the 2018 elections' likely effect on healthcare, and what the future holds in regards to physician earnings. Watch the video here.
- In this edition of The Wired Practice on MedPageToday.com, Vanguard's CEO shares three ways healthcare professionals can fight patient illiteracy.