The Business of Medicine: Beating the Meeting Defeaters
Practice Pain Relievers: Practice Management De-Rusting
More recent videos
- Ron Harman King discusses how doctors can increase patient satisfaction in a few easy steps, focusing on their eyes and, yes, butts. Watch the video.
- Ron Harman King of Vanguard discusses the truth behind Donald Trump's tweet about Google's bias with MedPageToday.com. Watch the video here.
- Dr. Neil Baum, aka Dr. Whiz, is a successful urologist from New Orleans, LA. In this video, Dr. Baum discusses how to create and maintain relationships with local media and in turn, get placements that will increase the number of new patients at a medical practice.
- Dr. Neil Baum, aka Dr. Whiz, is a New Orleans urologist with a love for magic. In 2018 he joined the Vanguard Communications team in the role of Medical Advisor. In this video he shares how magic and medicine go hand in hand and how seemingly small things can work together to add up to happy patients.
- Ron Harman King spent more than three decades working in and with the mainstream media in public healthcare communications. In this edition of "The Wired Practice," the self-proclaimed "grizzled, battle-tested veteran of bad press" offers insight, in the form of four commandments.
- Vanguard Communicationss social media research found that 53% of online healthcare complaints were about poor communications, particularly phone communications. The good news is that it's not that hard to fix.