The Business of Medicine: Beating the Meeting Defeaters
Practice Pain Relievers: Practice Management De-Rusting
More recent videos
- In this edition of "The Wired Practice," Ron Harman King of Vanguard Communications says that although gene therapy, stem cell research, and pharmacogenomics are leading the way into the future of medicine, society continues to exhibit "Frankenstein phobias." Doctors can ease those fears by joining conversations about science and risk.
- In this installment of the "Practice Pain Relievers" series, Dr. Neil Baum discusses the importance of "unplugging" from the internet, and how doing so just one day a week can make doctors feel like they have more time.
- In this edition of "The Wired Practice," Ron Harman King of Vanguard Communications says that both current and potential patients can form impressions about your practice from what they see in online reviews. He provides some suggestions on how to improve those first web-based impressions.
- Dr. Neil Baum discusses hard economic truths when it comes to running your own practice. Come to terms with these realities and your business will thrive.
- Dr. Saketh Guntupalli discusses four ways to maximize the doctor-patient relationship using better bedside manner. Make small changes to your routine for happier patients and a happier practice.
- Ron King discusses the impact of the internet on healthcare decisions and how providers should consider new ways to deliver not just quality of care but quality of service.