The Business of Medicine: Beating the Meeting Defeaters
Practice Pain Relievers: Practice Management De-Rusting
More recent videos
- In this edition of "The Wired Practice," Ron Harman King suggests that habitual use of the formal title "Dr.," either consciously or subconsciously, makes patients less likely to engage in more productive dialogue.
- In this edition of The Wired Practice, Ron Harman King offers guidelines on safe use of social media for patient education and recruitment.
- In this video, Ron Harman King CEO of Vanguard Communications, describes the 2018 elections' likely effect on healthcare, and what the future holds in regards to physician earnings. Watch the video here.
- In this edition of The Wired Practice on MedPageToday.com, Vanguard's CEO shares three ways healthcare professionals can fight patient illiteracy.
- In this next installment of the Practice Pain Relievers video series, Dr. Neil Baum shares lessons he learned throughout his 40 year career about the patient experience. Learn from an experienced doctor, speaker and author about how to have happier patients.
- Ron Harman King discusses how doctors can increase patient satisfaction in a few easy steps, focusing on their eyes and, yes, butts. Watch the video.