The Business of Medicine: Beating the Meeting Defeaters
Practice Pain Relievers: Practice Management De-Rusting
More recent videos
- Ron King discusses healthcare misinformation on Facebook & the FACTS pledge - the Facebook Anti-Misinformation Campaign for Truth in Science.
- Small medical practices may be the biggest losers in the No Surprises Act; the winners may be big insurers tied to big health systems.
- With growing consumerism in the healthcare industry, process improvement is imperative to ensure patient satisfaction in a medical practice.
- Vanguard Communications' recent research correlates COVID-19 mortality and online reviews of doctors, giving reason to accept patients' online reviews of doctors as legitimate.
- Patient demand is booming for doctor videos. As natural explainers, doctors should embrace video marketing on their practice websites and social media channels to attract new patients and educate existing ones.
- In this MedPage Today video, CEO Ron King illustrates how smartphones help physicians retain patients with video, social media, even phone calls.