Dr. Neil H. Baum gives advice from his 40 years in private practice
Signup for semi-weekly emails from Dr. Wiz
Work smarter, not harder. Get the latest on how to grow and enhance medical practices. FREE.
Words From the Wiz Archive
- Issue 1: Win-Wynn Customer Service in Las Vegas
- Issue 2: Increase the Effectiveness of Your Staff Meetings
- Issue 3: Homeruns, Strikeouts and Singles
- Issue 4: See Your Last Patient On Time
- Issue 5: Tips for Choosing a Healthcare Website Developer
- Issue 6: 10 Lessons I Learned from Noah’s Ark
- Issue 7: Giving an Employee Feedback Using the Sandwich Technique
- Issue 8: Golf, Life & the Practice of Medicine
- Issue 9: SEO Tips for Your Medical Practice Website
- Issue 10: The Secret to Having the Best Day Ever
- Issue 11: No Touching, No Complimenting – In An Exam Room?
- Issue 12: Write a Press Release That Generates News Coverage
- Issue 13: Lessons Learned from Legos
- Issue 14: Icebergs & Authencity – Get Below the Waterline
About Dr. Neil H. Baum
Dr. Neil H. Baum is medical advisor to Vanguard Communications and is the author of Marketing Your Clinical Practice – Ethically, Effectively, and Economically, which is in its 4th edition, and The Complete Business Guide to a Successful Medical Practice, which was published in 2015.
Dr. Baum has been dubbed “Dr. Wiz” for his love of magic and his specialty in urology.